Monday 15 March 2010

a week in the life of the lady lozopus: day one

I've been crazily busy lately and massively neglected this little blog of mine. Monday Words died a death because I just didn't know why I was doing it, there didn't seem to be any point; I felt like it had started out with some kind of logic behind it and then, I don't know, I just forgot what that logic was.

Anyway, but I've decided that this week, I'm going to do a little blogging exercise I did about a year ago (elsewhere, obviously, as this place didn't exist then) called 'a week in the life'. It's fun, good for posterity and nice to look back on, and it gives me an excuse to take lots of photographs - plus, this blog was originally supposed to be about university, and at the very least I shall come out of this with a fairly good representation of my first year. Right? Right.


A Week In The Life
Aim of the Game: For one week, you are to post photographs taken during the day.


Rules:
1. You must take between 6 and 8 new photographs per day.
2. Your WITL must be consecutive. No skipping days.
3. You must post your photographs at the end of that day, sometime after the last picture is taken.
4. Each photograph must have the time taken beneath and a title, with no other explanation.

You must post these rules at your first entry, then link back to it for the other six days so that people will know wtf you're doing.




Monday, 15th March:


11.33am; Surprisingly Un-Disgusting Kitchen Today


12.05am; Toast, New Historicist Criticism, Bucket of Tea


13.43pm; Off To Get My Hair Cut


14.53pm; Liver Building Visible in the Distance


15.50; Swiss Roll Not So Much Eaten As Attacked


17.06; It's Library O'Clock


19.48; Dinner With Flatmates (My Gnocchi Not Pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment