Friday 19 March 2010

a week in the life of the lady lozopus: day four

This one is late, i.e. it's now Saturday and all the photos are from Friday, but by the time I got back to my room at half three this morning I was just like ughhhhh sleep please. Ended up seeing a Beatles tribute act in the cavern with flatmate/halls friends, which was mad and surreal and far, far more fun than it had any right to be. oh yes.


9.53; Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip Ease My 10am Lecture Pain


15.32; Eating Some Lunch, Listening to Ben Goldacre Talk About Rentokil


19.01; Red Onion Puff Pastry Tarts And Roast Potatoes, Victoryyy


21.24; Rehearsing Again, Roisin Looks Coy With A Ladle


23.10; Briefly Home To Dump Stuff & It's Time For Some Pro Plus


00.39; Somehow End Up In The Cavern Watching The Mersey Beatles


01.25; You Know You Twist So Fine


01.52; Pile-On In The Street I Don't Even Know

Off to see Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip tonight. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment